1034 people are attending
Wednesday, July 19, 2023
Online via Zoom
Join an expert panel as we examine the latest on the work to shut down Line 5. Partners across the region are coordinating efforts to shut down America's most dangerous pipeline in Wisconsin and Michigan. This illuminating webinar will feature those on the front lines of the legal, tribal, administrative, and organizing fight.
Join the webinar featuring the following speakers:
- Riyaz Kanji, founding member and Directing Attorney of Kanji & Katzen - attorney representing the Bad River Band
- Christopher Clark, Supervising Senior Attorney, Earthjustice – representing Bay Mills Indian Community
- Sean McBrearty, Campaign Coordinator, Oil & Water Don’t Mix and Legislative and Policy Director at Michigan Clean Water Action
- Liz Kirkwood - Host, Executive Director, FLOW For Love Of Water
- Skip Pruss - Moderator, Senior Legal Advisor, FLOW For Love Of Water
Register below for this free webinar, partly supported by a grant from the Mackinac Island Community Foundation's Natural Resources and Preservation Fund.
You will receive an email with your webinar link from Zoom in a few minutes.