You have the power to help stop the flow of oil through the Straits of Mackinac. Become a founding member of the Oil & Water Don't Mix Great Lakes Water Protectors today.
Now that Canadian transport giant Enbridge and Lame Duck Gov. Snyder are partnering to keep Line 5 as a Great Lakes threat, Oil & Water Don’t Mix and supporters like you are taking it to the next level.
This entirely grassroots effort is supported through online donations from citizens like you who believe in protecting the Great Lakes and our Northern Michigan communities and economy from a catastrophic Line 5 oil pipeline rupture.
When you take just one of these actions below, you can enlist as a Great Lakes Water Protector and help lead the fight to protect the Great Lakes from an oil spill:
A) Contribute $150 or more to Oil & Water Don’t Mix (using the donation form below)
B) Sign up for monthly contributions of $15 or more to Oil & Water Don’t Mix (using the donation form below)
C) Contribute $150 or more to the Mackinac Alliance Legal Action Fund on Crowdrise (make a donation by using this link)
OWDM Great Lakes Water Protector Benefits
- Receive Leadership updates designed especially for Great Lakes Water Protectors. This will keep you in the know from key people engaged in the fight to protect the Great Lakes from dirty oil!
- A free Shut Down Line 5 Bumper Sticker for your car, boat, or bike!
- Recognition at Oil & Water Don’t Mix events
- The knowledge that you are doing everything you can to save the Great Lakes from a catastrophic oil pipeline rupture!
- EXTRA BONUS! When you contribute $150 to both Oil & Water Don’t Mix and the Mackinac Alliance Legal Action Fund ($300 total) we will send you a free Oil & Water Don’t Mix T-Shirt and Cap as a special thank you for your generous support.