RSVP15 people are attending
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
275 E Main St
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
You are invited to this educational symposium that will present independent assessments of Enbridge claims, and a summary of the activity at both the state and local level working to keep the Great Lakes safe from a pipeline oil spill.
The program will include:
- Why Pipelines Fail - Ed Timm, Dow Chemical Senior Scientist (Retired)
- Assessment of Enbridge's Spill Response Plans - Roger Gauthier, Army Corps of Engineers Hydrologist (Retired)
- Line 5 and Michigan's Energy Economy - Gary Street, Dow Chemical Engineering Consultant (Retired)
- Assessment of Line 5 Regulation and Legal Landscape - Liz Kirkwood, FLOW Environmental Attorney
- Community Resolution Process - Linda Rogers, Straits Area Concerned Citizens for Justice, Peace and Environment
- Questions & Answers - Pat Egan, Vice-Chair Sierra Club
All are invited to this free event. Please RSVP here and invite others, or share the Facebook Event.