OWDM and FLOW were honored to host a distinguished panel of experts working to shut down the Enbridge Line 5 crude oil pipeline in a webinar on July 19, 2023.
This illuminating webinar features those on the front lines of the legal, tribal, administrative, and organizing fight.
- Riyaz Kanji, founding member and Directing Attorney of Kanji & Katzen - attorney representing the Bad River Band
- Christopher Clark, Supervising Senior Attorney, Earthjustice – representing Bay Mills Indian Community
- Sean McBrearty, Campaign Coordinator, Oil & Water Don’t Mix and Legislative and Policy Director at Michigan Clean Water Action
- Liz Kirkwood - Host, Executive Director, FLOW For Love Of Water
- Skip Pruss - Moderator, Senior Legal Advisor, FLOW For Love Of Water