Timed to closely coincide with the 10-year anniversary of Enbridge’s Line 6B oil spill disaster near Marshall, Michigan, this webinar provides legal and other insights into the past, present, and future of the 67-year-old oil pipelines in the Straits of Mackinac and Enbridge’s proposed oil tunnel to replace them.
FLOW and Oil & Water Don’t Mix co-hosted this 90-minute webinar on July 22, 2020 in partnership with the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians, National Wildlife Federation, and citizen-led Straits of Mackinac Alliance.
• Liz Kirkwood, Executive Director, FLOW
• Sean McBrearty, Campaign Coordinator, Oil & Water Don’t Mix
• Beth Wallace, Great Lakes Freshwater Campaigns Manager, National Wildlife Federation
• Aaron Payment, Chairman, The Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
• Patty Peek, Straits of Mackinac Alliance