RSVP3 people are attending
Friday, July 24, 2020
Pipeline Safety Trust
To mark the ten-year anniversary of the Enbridge oil spill into the Kalamazoo River, please join the Pipeline Safety Trust for its second roundtable discussion looking back at the spill and assessing its consequences. Panelists will discuss the current state of pipeline safety, regulatory affairs, operations, the condition of the Kalamazoo River, public health, and more.
This second session will be on Friday, July 24 at 11:17 am EST, the time the spill was discovered and will focus on local/regional consequences. Panelists include:
- Jeffrey Insko, Board Secretary, Pipeline Safety Trust - Moderator
- Ralph Dollhopf, On-Site Coordinator, Environmental Protection Agency
- Mike Moeller, Director, Great Lakes Region, Enbridge Inc.
- Mozhgon Rajaee, Assistant Professor, Public Health, Oakland University
- Beth Wallace, Great Lakes Freshwater Campaign Manager, National Wildlife Federation
- Jaynan Montague (invited), Displaced Resident
- Kyle Whyte, Professor & Timnick Chair, Dept. of Philosophy, Michigan State University
- Kenneth Kornheiser, DVM, Board Vice President, Kalamazoo River Watershed Council
RSVP below to let us know you're going, then register here to attend.